Hilfe zur Trennungsverarbeitung für Borderline-Partner
Borderline - Psychologie - Ratgeber - International Rights
In 2005 Starks-Sture Verlag published:
“borderline brach herz, Hilfe zur Trennungsverarbeitung für Borderline-Partner"
(borderline broke heart, a helpguide for ex-partners of BPD patients)
by Sonja Szomoru.
The book remained among the top five titles of the German language books on BPD for one year. The second revised edition of the book is now among the top ten books.
It provides ex-partners who are always traumatized after separating from BPD patients with help on how to return to a normal life. This book also pays attention to codependency.
The reader’s reactions to this book have been without exception extremely positive and enthusiastic (see reviews at: http://www.starks-sture-verlag.de or http://www.amazon.de / translations available on request).
ISBN: 978-3-9809496-5-1, 120 pages, € 12.90
1. The Borderline Personality Disorder (BPS)
- History of BPS
- The Borderline Society
- Aquaintance of BPS
2. The structure of partner-ship to borderline disorders
- Similarities of relatives of persons with BPS
- Importance of the relationship to a borderline person
- Tendencies in the development in relationship
3. Break up
- It is always dramatic
- Help in case of Break-up
4. After break up
- Psychic trauma
- Loss of value
- The central question of “how”
- The first sign of relieve
- Alteration of anger, pain and guilt
- Do borderline persons have a conscience
- Why does the pain not stop
5. A way to a new life
- Time heals all wounds – let pain happen
- Therapy and persons
- To forgive myself
- To develop new values and to rediscover new bounderies
6. Good/Bad examples
7. Is their no excuse
8. The great present we receive through borderline
“…I had a Borderline partner. Never could I have imagined that separating from someone would shatter me so much.
‘borderline brach herz’ helped me to understand what had actually been going on with me and that a lot of people
living with borderline partners were experiencing the same things I did. The book really gave me strength and comfort
to endure the many bad hours and to slowly overcome my deep pain. I have read it again and again.
It also helped me to better understand the perspective of people with BPD who are so destructive towards their partners
because they were hurt themselves. I can recommend to all people living with a Borderline partner and also to the relatives to read this book
that was written in such a sensitive and understanding way. It helped me and it was exactly what I needed in that situation!” (http://www.amazon.de)
ISBN 978-3-9809496-5-1 / 120 Pages